Are you interested in trying blended learning, but you are not sure where to begin?
Are you simply trying to figure out what blended learning means?
Are you looking for an easy way to try a couple blended lessons in your classroom?
Are you hoping to find a way to blend instruction using FREE resources?
If you answered yes to any of these questions
— this book is for you!
In a quick, no nonsense format you will learn:
• Why you should consider blended learning
• Exactly how to define blended learning
• How to design and implement a single blended lesson or activity
• Where to find tons of free online blended tools
• Two models for totally blended environments
In addition, the book is filled with videos of an actual teacher implementing the strategies. Also, there is a comprehensive list of live links for FREE tools to help you implement blended learning in your classroom.